2011年8月27日土曜日

NHL 12 Update: EASHL Tidbits, New European Arenas Video, and Old News

Alright, well both of these little news tidbits come from yesterday, but I figured I?d let my recent HockeyFest announcement simmer for the time being, as nothing here is major news, so I figured it could wait a day. Anyway, EA has released a new short blog that consisted of a quick Q&A regarding a few of the new online features, all of which pertain to the EASHL. There was also a new video found on EA?s Swiss YouTube channel, which announced that a few European arenas are to be accurately featured in NHL 12. Then there is some older news, which EA reminded me of by reminding people about it on their NHL 12 FaceBook page. I would have already covered that older news, but it?s so old that it pre-dates my time here at KK.

UPDATE: 4 PM - A new video has just been released by EA featuring Wayne Gretzky talking about the Legends, although there is no new info here, aside from a clear shot of the front of the ?Legends Team? uniforms. The video has been included at the bottom of the post.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/nhl_12_update_eashl_tidbits_new_european_arenas_video_and_old_news/

Mark Cullen Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Chicago White Sox Cleveland Indians Detroit Tigers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿