2011年4月24日日曜日

Bruins Waiting for Lucic to Step Up

From Chris Stevenson via the Toronto Sun:
He?s gone 14 games now since scoring his last goal.

It?s a bit of a story that the Bruins could be tied in the series with nothing from their big gun.

?We?ve won the last two games and in the playoffs, the only thing that matters is wins and losses,? said Lucic. ?I?m not happy with the way I?m playing and I know I can bring a lot more. For now, I have to stop thinking negatively about what I?ve done wrong and think about what I can do right.

?I?ve always put pressure on myself and never had a problem dealing with pressure in the playoffs. I?ve just got to go out there and bring what I can bring.?
continued?

In Montreal, the questions all surround Carey Price: ?It?s Price vs. Thomas. Best of three. Could we ask for a better end to this series??

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/bruins_waiting_for_lucic_to_step_up/

New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Seattle Mariners Tampa Bay Rays Texas Rangers Toronto Blue Jays

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿