2011年1月31日月曜日

National Signing Day 2011: 3-Star Recruit, Herve Coby Commits to Bowling Green

While signing day isn't until Wednesday, some were ready to make their decisions known. As 3-star recruit Herve Coby filed through all of his letters, which included over 30 offers from colleges around the country, he found it to be the "most exciting time that also came with frustrating times." 

Coby who made his announcement live via a telephone interview with all4recruits.com Coby announced that he would be playing college football at Bowling Green. While admitting that he was set on attending West Virginia, Coby decided to turn to Bowling Green saying that "as soon as I stepped on campus I felt a part of the family."

His talent is not questioned, as he has been told that if Coby continues to work, a possible starting job is up for grabs. As the relief of finally committing to a college and getting the recruiting off his mind, Coby now focuses on being the best player he can be for the Falcons. 

"I'm going in there to bring the best play that I can, and become the best player I can," Coby said. "They have one of the best receptions record in the NCAA and I have set a personal goal to try and break that record in my four years while attending Bowling Green."

Then Coby turned the interview fan friendly saying that the "opponents should know we are going to come out and be the hardest team they will face. I will be working to become the best prime-time performer I can be and for that I am ready to be a part of the Bowling Green State Falcons."

You can catch the full interview and explanation of who www.all4recruits.com is here: 

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12362698

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/590678-national-signing-day-2011-3-star-recruit-herve-coby-commits-to-bowling-green

Mark Fraser Andy Greene zach Parise bryce Salvador Wade Belak Martin Erat

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿