2011年1月30日日曜日

MLB Fantasy Baseball 2011: 5 Young Arms I Am Reaching for on Draft Day

To get Roy Halladay in 2011, you will probably have to spend a first round pick on him. Sure, he's great and all, but I don't think I would want to spend my first pick on a guy that I can only use once every five days.

I like results, and hitters are going to show me results everyday. That's why I hardly ever draft a pitcher in the first six rounds. 

Usually, I plan on taking pitchers beginning in seventh round, but the goal is to find guys in the middle to late rounds that will give you stats somewhat comparable to the big arms of Lincecum, Felix, Wainwright, etc. 

The following is a list of five pitchers who I believe will have great seasons. What makes them even more appealing is that you should be able to get them outside of the first 8-10 rounds of your draft. 

If you are in a keeper league this will be even more valuable to you; as the average age of all these arms is well under 25.

So read, enjoy, discuss and debate, but in the end, hopefully this list will help you cheaply land a player that may produce a third round type season at a tenth round cost. 

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/588947-fantasy-baseball-2011-5-young-arms-i-am-reaching-for-on-draft-day

columbus blue jackets detroit red wings nashville predators St Louis Blues Calgary Flames Colorado Avalanche

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿