2011年6月26日日曜日

WWE Breaking News: Chavo Guerrero Released (updated)

Hello folks! Fellow Bleacher Report member John Rogg just alerted me to the fact that Chavo Guerrero has been released today from WWE.

WWE.com has written the usual short paragraph wishing Chavo the best in his future endeavors.

I assumed Chavo would be sticking around to work with Sin Cara a bit more, but it seems that ship has sailed.

Chavo's career took a battering during the later years as he ended up jobbing to Hornswoggle (if that isn't a low point I don't know what is).

I thought his feud with Sin Cara was actually going to go somewhere as they worked really well in the ring together and had good chemistry.

I guess it just wasn't to be. I can only assume WWE had no more use for Chavo now that Sin Cara has moved on.

Are you upset or outraged at his release? Please let me know in the comments section.

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE: Indian Canadian has just told me that Chavo Guerrero asked for his release and told people about it on his Twitter page, ‘mexwarrior’. The whole tweet reads;

Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired..

I guess this debunks my theory that WWE had no more use for him...

Thanks for reading!

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/748165-wwe-breaking-news-chavo-guerrero-released

Andy Hilbert Bruno Gervais Dustin Kohn Andrew McDonald Matt Martin Frans Nielsen

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿