2011年7月26日火曜日

A New Era on B/R: Previewing the WWE Draft Lottery, Vote for Draft Picks HERE

I've been teasing this for a while now, for those following my other articles. I officially announced the draft at this article.

Now I decided to start this for a few reasons.

One of my concerns is that WWE doesn't draft people for the better of the wrestlers, but for changing things up on the shows. They don't seem to care about the wrestlers too much.

Here on the other hand, is for the good of the wrestlers AND equalizing the top stars and the mid-carders.

But without further a due, click on the next slide for full details.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/777744-a-new-era-on-br-previewing-the-wwe-draft-lottery-vote-for-draft-picks-here

Colin Curtis Kevin Russo Curtis Granderson Nick Johnson Javier Lopez Alex Hinshaw

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿