2011年3月28日月曜日

Getting to Know Edward Fraser of The Hockey News

Back during the 2007-08 season, I was lucky enough to blog for TheHockeyNews.com as their Rangers? blogger. Growing up, The Hockey News was my favorite hockey publication so it was an incredible honor and pleasure to blog for their media outlet.

Today, I?d like to introuduce you to the site?s managing editor Edward Fraser. Mr. Fraser was kind enough to take time out of his very busy schedule to tell us baout how he got into hockey, how he got into working at The Hockey News, what he does at The Hockey News, the site?s future and of course, his thoughts on the current NHL playoff races.

PH: How did you get into hockey?
EF: Like every Canadian kid, I was born into the sport. I?ve been a fan as long as I can remember. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of watching HNIC on Saturday nights.

PH: Growing up, who was your favorite team/player?
EF: I was a fan of the Leafs until they traded my favorite player, Gary Leeman, to the Flames (yes, Gary Leeman). It not only shook my faith in the team, but in the sport. It took several years for me to get back to being a hockey fan after that.

PH: At what point in your life did you know that you wanted to work in hockey?
EF: From a very young age. I originally wanted to be an athletic therapist with the intention of getting a job with my hometown London Knights.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/glr/comments/getting_to_know_edward_fraser_of_the_hockey_news/

San Diego Padres San Francisco Giants St. Louis Cardinals Washington Nationals Jonathan Albaladejo Andrew Brackman

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿