2011年11月30日水曜日

A Sort of Homecoming

The Winnipeg Jets have played 23 games so far this year, all but eight of which have been on the road. They?re set to settle in at the MTS Centre for most of December, with 13 of 15 games at home throughout the month. As a long-time Montreal Canadiens fan, I?m pretty pumped to have scored a pair of tickets to the December 22 game against the Habs (I tried, to no avail, to get tickets to the home opener).

So while tonight?s game is against the middling Ottawa Senators - not a team I?m particularly fond of - it will hold a great deal of meaning for me. Tonight I?m heading to my first NHL regular season game in fifteen years. I?ve been hoping I?d get to a game sooner rather than later so I can write about the atmosphere surrounding (and experience of) seeing the Jets play here in Winnipeg, so expect my thoughts either later tonight or at some point tomorrow.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/benny_jets/comments/a_sort_of_homecoming/

Brad Davis Logan Morrison Mike Stanton Josh Bailey Mark Eaton Trent Hunter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿