2010年11月13日土曜日

Evening Line

?All I really want to do is win the Stanley Cup.  Then I would be released. If we won, that?s the last game I?ll ever coach. Honest to God I would have no hesitation. That?s all I?ve ever wanted to do, to have my name on the Cup with my dad and my uncle. That?s honest to God how I feel.


?This is the team I grew up with. Punch Imlach was the last coach who won. That would be just the coolest thing in the world. I?m not about coming back the next year and having everybody pat me on the back, knowing I could be the mayor of Toronto. That doesn?t interest me at all. I could just quietly go away and have all of this satisfaction, knowing that this was something I dreamed about all of my life, this was something I managed to do, and now I can actually breathe.?


-Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Ron Wilson.  Read more from Stephen Brunt of the Globe and Mail, including a man walking by Wilson while he was on the phone telling him this?

?You?re the worst [expletive] coach I?ve ever seen. You?re a [expletive] idiot.?

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/evening_line247/

Francisco Cervelli Chad Moeller Jorge Posada Lance Berkman Reegie Corona Juan Miranda Colin Curtis

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿