2010年11月11日木曜日

2010 Fantasy Football Feedback: Which Players Have Been Your Studs and Duds?

One can find thousands of articles and news stories online about advice and reports involving fantasy football, but I see nowhere for people to talk about how they are doing in our favorite statistical sports game so far in 2010.

I want to hear from other fantasy players as to how this season has been going for you.  The 2010 NFL season has been unpredictable to say the least, from revolving-door quarterbacks, surprise contenders, nosedives by talented teams and a star wideout being traded around like a stock option.

What were your best draft moves?  Who has been the biggest disappointment for you?  What player has been your MVP?  What would you say was your worst move?

I'll start by sharing mine.

Terrell Owens and LaDainian Tomlinson have to top my personal list.  After watching them in the preseason, neither of them looked washed up to me.  I was able to snag Owens in late rounds in both of my leagues and LT in another.  Tomlinson has especially helped me in that league, making up for Ryan Mathews being a fantasy bust and a second round draft pick I'd like to have back.

Mathews hasn't been my only young runner to disappoint.  I was happy to grab C.J. Spiller in both my leagues.  So far, the Buffalo Bills seem content to lose without seeing if they can help him break loose out there.

I was able to snag Michael Vick off the waiver wire in both leagues, due in part to his past legal problems.  One manager was angry with me about it, but I don't have to like him to happily use his stats to win games.

In the league with six defensive players, I picked up Clay Matthews off the wire three days after the league draft. 

Miles Austin has been feast or famine for me so far. 

I always have trouble at tight end.  Brent Celek was a bust for me in one league, and losing Jermichael Finley in the other was a downer.  Waiver wire pickup Aaron Hernandez now fills in for both of them.

Overall I can't complain.  I'm currently tied for the best record in both of my leagues (8-1 in my PPR and 7-2 in my defense-heavy).  I've never failed to make the playoffs in any fantasy league and it looks like 2010 will add to that resume.

Let me know below how your 2010 fantasy season has been going and what players you credit or blame.

 

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/514100-2010-fantasy-football-feedback-which-players-have-been-your-studs-and-duds

New York Islanders New York Rangers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins Boston Bruins Buffalo Sabres Montreal Canadiens

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿