2012年9月3日月曜日

WATCH: I Tried Out To Be A US Open Ball Girl

The US Open got underway this week but the ball persons have been put in place for a while.

I was lucky enough to score an invite to the grueling tryouts back in June, which meant I had to get ready for a lot of sprinting, throwing, and catching drills. Oh and it just happened to be on the hottest days of the summer... it was rough.

I thought I did pretty well, but alas, I was not chosen, there's always next year!

Watch below to find out what it takes to be a US Open ballperson:

Produced by William Wei

Songs: "Magic Mountain" by Jahzzar"Make It Drums" by Daedelus

And Don't Miss...

Watch Every Single Goal From The Euro 2012 Group Stage In Less Than Two Minutes

• It's Official: The Aston Martin Virage Is The Sexiest Car On The Planet

Please follow Sports Page on Twitter and Facebook.

Join the conversation about this story »




Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/businessinsider/sportspage/~3/5LkpCabKk_k/us-open-ball-person-try-outs-2012-9

St. Louis Cardinals Washington Nationals Jonathan Albaladejo Andrew Brackman A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿