2012年2月17日金曜日

The gift horse

Dwayne Roloson will start for Tampa Bay tonight.  Roloson has been having a very stinky season.  I hate to see a goalie demoralized, especially a Libra.  Writing that makes me worry if I just did something that will make him have the best game he’s had for a very long time.  N’ah, I’m not really worried about that, what I was worried about was this road trip. 

The length of it didn’t worry me.  The Sharks haven’t played as well on the road this season, winning just over 62% at home but only 52% on the road.  I didn’t count OT points but I guess I should.  Do that and they have points in almost 69% of their home games, 68% on the road.  A rule of thumb: don’t quote me on the math, I can’t count.  Still, that didn’t worry me.

I was worried about the teams the Sharks are playing on this trip: Tampa Bay, Carolina, Minnesota, Columbus, throw Detroit and Nashville in to spice things up, and then remember Washington.  I don’t know where to put Toronto on the worry scale, but I don’t think they tip the balance. On average, it’s not a daunting list.  I looks like a gift horse.  You don’t want to look it in the mouth because it would be rude but also the chances are good that the gift is older than it appears and it probably has crummy teeth.  The gift horse will require extra care and feed and, in the end, will be more of a burden than a gift.

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/petshark/comments/the_gift_horse/

Washington Nationals Jonathan Albaladejo Andrew Brackman A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison Phil Hughes

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿