Updated 2x: It was a grease fire, and there's water damage: From WDIV and via RedWingsFeed, I don't care if it's hockey news. It's news to me, and it's news to Wings fans:
A small roof fire broke out Tuesday night at Detroit's Hockeytown Cafe.
Firefighters were working to contain the fire at the downtown restaurant. The restaurant's interior did not appear to have extensive damage, if anything.
There were no reports of injuries.
It is not clear if Hockeytown Cafe will be open Wednesday.
The HTC is a bit of a spiritual home for Wings fans., so this is indeed gnus, if only loosely so.
Update: Rut-roh, per Fox 2: