2012年1月24日火曜日

Tim Thomas Does Not Attend White House Ceremony

via Fluto Shinzawa of the Bruins Blog at the Boston Globe, Tim Thomas, one of two Americans on the roster, chose not to attend today?s ceremony at the White House, according to GM Peter Chiarelli.

?We?re like a family. We have our issues,? Chiarelli answered when asked if Thomas?s decision overshadowed the visit. ?You deal with them, move on, and try and support everyone. It may or may not. If it does, I hope it doesn?t. The guys seemed to enjoy it. I enjoyed it.?

All other players were in attendance. Chiarelli said attendance today was not mandatory. Steven Kampfer is the other American player.

?I can require someone to attend a team event. If they don?t, I can suspend him,? Chiarelli said. ?I?m not suspending Tim. Whatever his position is, it isn?t reflective of the Boston Bruins nor my own. But I?m not suspending him.?

added 6:15pm, Tim Thomas releases a statement via Facebook, read it below?

Source: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/tim_thomas_does_not_attend_white_house_ceremony/

Mike Fontenot Brett Pill Pat Burrell Jhan Marinez Anibal Sanchez John Baker

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿