2010年9月30日木曜日

Kleybanova wins second career title in Seoul

SEOUL, South Korea (AP)?Russia?s Alisa Kleybanova defeated Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 6-3 to win the Korea Open on Sunday.

Zakopalova struggled against the powerful stroke play and serving of fifth-seeded Kleybanova, who raced to a 5-0 lead in the first set.

?I am incredibly happy, and I really appreciate the Russian fans who came here this week,? said Kleybanova, who received $37,000 in prize money. ?Every match is tough and the final is always a special day. I want to thank Klara for a great match and I am so happy I won this title in Seoul.?

Playing in her 11th career final, Zakopalova moved into a 3-1 lead in the second set, but missed the chance to level the match.

?I would like to congratulate her (Kleybanova). She played very well and she had a good tournament,? Zakopalova said. ?Of course I wanted to be the winner today, but she was very good and deserves the win.?

The win is the second title for the 28th-ranked Kleybanova, 21, following a win at Kuala Lumpur earlier this year.

tennis australian open tennis australian open 2009 tennis backhand tennis bag tennis bags

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿