2012年9月19日水曜日

Alex Morgan Gets Marriage Proposals On Twitter Almost Every Day

Alex Morgan U.S. women's soccer London Olympic gold medal

Life is hard when you're an awesome soccer player and also happen to have a pretty face.

Alex Morgan chatted with Sports Illustrated's Richard Deitsch about what it's like to be famous and on Twitter.

Morgan said that as she has gotten more well-known, and gained more followers, she has been much more careful about what she tweets.

But that hasn't stopped fans from saying whatever they want to her:

"I do have to tell you that people ask me out, and ask me to marry them basically every day on Twitter. It's hilarious. I'll tweet something like "I'm watching the Euro Cup" or something very simple and not opinionated or descriptive, and I'll get replies that have nothing to do with what I just said."

So how does she handle it? She just laughs and lets it go. And sorry guys, as far as we know, Morgan is still dating fellow soccer player, Servando Carrasco.

 

Please follow Sports Page on Twitter and Facebook.

Join the conversation about this story »




Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/businessinsider/sportspage/~3/qyUSLzUCBzg/alex-morgan-on-twitter-2012-9

Joe Callahan Bryan Allen Mark Cullen Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Chicago White Sox

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿